Team Positions Available
Click tabs to read more
MAVEN COMMERCIAL REALTORS
- Advise clients about market dynamics impacting the specific market they are investing in
- Discover, discern and deliver opportunities to Investors and Commercial Real Estate Occupier clients that are tailored for them
- Conduct Financial and Market Analyses
- Build rapport, maintain regular, timely communication
- Prospecting new business and converting leads
- Maintain detailed communication and contact information in our database and service all leads in a timely manner
- Profile Clients to ensure tailored and personal attention to their business
- Participate in ongoing training
- Ensure everything you do is aligned with our team’s cultural values: Growth, Context, Quality, Transparency and Discernment
- Licensed with the Real Estate Council of Ontario; minimum 2 years experience
- Willing to focus on the Barrie and surrounding areas within Simcoe County
- Highly motivated and self-starter
- An insatiable quest to learn
- Great combination of analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Vigorous work ethic, good integrity, and prefers a team environment
- Loves working with business leaders, key community decision-makers and high net worth investors
- Passionate about the business and investment side of real estate and helping others build their legacy through wise investments
Enter your information here and we will follow up with you to explore your interest in attending our next Sales Agent Information Session!
MAVEN PROPERTY MANAGER
Maven Property Management is family-owned and operated. The Maven Commercial Real Estate team pays full attention to excellent investment opportunities and exit strategies, through the team’s intense research process, to provide real context and time saving, tailored acquisition, disposition, and lease-up solutions.
As a property manager, you will serve an essential role coordinating operations across our commercial properties reporting directly to the CEO/Property Manager. This is not just a job, but a long-term career with a leading Commercial Real Estate Brokerage, as you will join a dedicated team in which employees are highly valued and trusted. With 7 or more years of related experience, you have a track record of being able to increase efficiency and write contracts while still maintaining or improving customer service.
- Your primary focus will be writing and establishing precedents for tenant and landlord contracts. Creating templates for Property management contracts with future landlords, as well as tenant contracts in a timely fashion.
- Ensure buildings are maintained to company standards and staff are performing duties in a professional manner.
- Review recommended equipment and renovation needs, define required capital improvements, obtain quotes, and ensure that work is completed properly, on time and within budget.
- Maintain accurate rent rolls and ensure timely collection of rent in conjunction with Landlords.
- Work with Landlords/property Manager to ensure tenants receive a high level of customer service consistent with Maven’s philosophy
- Coordinate after hours emergency responses as needed,
- As you progress in your role, you will be responsible for the physical, administrative and staff/tenant relations management which will include a team of approved maintenance staff.
- Travel within the Barrie – Orillia corridor to visit properties, ensuring you allocate your time between our office and the properties to balance the oversight of building cleanliness and physical maintenance with the administrative responsibilities.
- Analyze market conditions and create strategies to address them to ensure low vacancy rates. Review vacancy reports and focus on reducing vacancies.
- Experience as a property manager, with 7 or more years of property management experience. CMCP or CPM Certified preferred.
- Experience writing and reviewing contracts.
- Strong familiarity with all aspects of HVAC, plumbing, electrical and related building maintenance for suite maintenance, suite turnovers and capital improvement projects
- Experience with staff / tenant communications with proven track record of customer service
- Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience with Re-Leased is an asset.
- Access to a vehicle that can be used for work purposes
If you are looking for a long-term career and not just a job and thrive on being responsible for all areas of commercial property management, we are interested in meeting you. Please email your resume, along with current references to [email protected]
Pleas note, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
MAVEN CLIENT EXPERIENCE COORDINATOR
- Strong attention to detail and ability to catch errors.
- Must work well independently as well as in a team setting.
- Ability to maintain an organized schedule and meet deadlines.
- Strong understanding of the full scope of Office 365 programs (Word, Outlook, Excel) as well as Google Docs, Sheets, and Forms.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with basic accounting/data entry.
- Post secondary education is preferred.
- Greet clients both in person and over the phone.
- Lead distribution/forward web inquiries to Sales Agents.
- Respond to general email inquiries in a time sensitive manner.
- Detailed meeting minutes.
- Administrative filing and organization, Place supply orders, organizing, scanning, and sorting mail.
- Accounting assistance – data entry.
- Coordinate staff and client appreciation events and gifts.
- Light Housekeeping – keep the front office clean and tidy, set up for client meetings.
- Follow-up on showing feedback from outside agents.
- Book showings/access instructions.
- Manage lockboxes and keys.
- Responsible for facilitating a positive and productive culture by nourishing our fast-paced and fun environment.