We are visionaries that love to work with entrepreneurs in bringing their businesses to new heights! We are looking for experienced real estate professionals & new candidates that will believe in a culture of growth. If you are entrepreneurial, love stats and data, have a keen knowledge of the real estate landscape and have the drive to deliver the best in class, consider Maven Commercial Real Estate for your career as a Real Estate Professional.
We offer a deep-rooted, unparalleled success system that will take your career to the next level. Our Team’s Research & Marketing Team along with our Lead Generation System with over 10,000 contacts involved in the Commercial Real Estate landscape, offers exclusive opportunities to ensure your success. As a Maven CRE Representative, you will drastically increase your expertise & income by doing what you love with all the support of an experienced efficient workforce to take care of the administrative details.
Commercial Real Estate is not just something we do: our success is driven by how we do it. We provide the best training, support, and mentorship to help guide your journey.
Maven CRE is a client-focused brokerage and we have a passionate team in place to support and cultivate our culture of growth. We are the data junkies and support system behind the 5-star service provided by our sales team.
We motivate our people to do their best every day, working collaboratively with the area’s top Commercial Real Estate experts to maximize every opportunity, moving the Simcoe County CRE market into the future. We develop leaders through mentorship and extensive training. That is how we provide the best-in-class information and services to our clients. Whether your expertise is in Accounting, Marketing, Research, Legal or Data Input, and if you have an advanced tech stack background and understand the Commercial Real Estate Market, your professional journey begins with Maven CRE.
Team Positions Available
Click tabs to read more
MAVEN COMMERCIAL REALTORS
- Advise clients about market dynamics impacting the specific market they are investing in
- Discover, discern and deliver opportunities to Investors and Commercial Real Estate Occupier clients that are tailored for them
- Conduct Financial and Market Analyses
- Build rapport, maintain regular, timely communication
- Prospecting new business and converting leads
- Maintain detailed communication and contact information in our database and service all leads in a timely manner
- Profile Clients to ensure tailored and personal attention to their business
- Participate in ongoing training
- Ensure everything you do is aligned with our team’s cultural values: Growth, Context, Quality, Transparency and Discernment
- Licensed with the Real Estate Council of Ontario; minimum 2 years experience
- Willing to focus on the Barrie and surrounding areas within Simcoe County
- Highly motivated and self-starter
- An insatiable quest to learn
- Great combination of analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Vigorous work ethic, good integrity, and prefers a team environment
- Loves working with business leaders, key community decision-makers and high-net-worth investors
- Passionate about the business and investment side of real estate and helping others build their legacy through wise investments
Enter your information here.
Finance & Corporate Accounting Professional
Finance & Corporate Accounting Professional needed for a growing, specialty-boutique commercial real estate team. Our Team Specializes in Sales, Leasing, Property Management and Valuations of Industrial, Commercial and Investment Real Estate.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing and dynamic team that maintains core values of integrity, transparency, and honesty in the workplace. This role will have you performing full cycle Corporate accounting and finance. You’ll enjoy a broad spectrum of tasks and many opportunities to increase your skill set.
- Budgets – preparation and analysis
- Forecasting Multiple verticals
- Government & Payroll compliance
- Trust accounting/Real Estate Industry Experience
- Reconciliations/Month end/Year end
- Property Management Accounting
- TMI Reconciliations
- Financial Reporting
- 10+ years accounting
- Knowledge of Accounting Regulations & Generally Accepted Accounting Principals
- Cloud based systems
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- QuickBooks Online
- Excel Advanced
- Microsoft Office 365
- Google Suite
- Loft47, Plooto, Hubdoc, Dext
- Must work well independently as well as in a team setting
- Ability to maintain an organized schedule and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
Post Secondary diploma or degree in accounting is preferred.
Salary based on experience.
Cover letter and Resume are required. Please include your salary expectations in your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Enter your information here.
Equity Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds to make our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for commercial real estate, Maven Commercial Real Estate Brokerage is the right place to be.