The well known Brampton development company Sandhu Developments, is coming to town. This company is traditionally known for developing, owning, and operating retail but they diversified into many commercial, residential and hospitality sector locations especially because this guy has an uncanny ability to predict market shifts.
Here are 5 Points you should know about 5 major projects they currently have underway
- Home 2 Suites Hotel (Huntsville)
- Highland Gate Retail/Residential Development (Huntsville)
- Queen’s Manor Professional Centre (Office Tower-Brampton)
- Orillia Industrial Park is approximately 1,000,000 square feet (in design/planning stage)
- Orillia Self Storage Facility approximately 110,000 square feet (in design/planning stage)
Here are 5 Points you should know about this developer coming to Barrie
- They recently acquired a 3.66-acre mid-rise multi-residential project on 121 Wellington St. W. in Barrie, with plans to build up to 804 residential units at the site.
- The property already contains a three-storey, 39,491-square-foot medical office building.
- Sandhu’s plans include an eight- to 12-storey building of 200 units for Phase 1, then 6-, 12-, and 14-storey buildings in future phases. Also planned are 4,542 square feet of indoor amenity space and 4,349 square feet of outdoor space, as well as two levels of underground parking.
- The transaction was brokered by Colliers.
- As planning continues for the development, both the timeline and future phases are still undetermined. Sandhu did say the existing office building could be torn down in later phases, depending on future market needs.
All their latest properties are equipped with a blue light sanitizing system which sanitizes the air in all the public areas in the building, making the air quality premium. This ultra-clean ventilation system integrates disinfection blue light to eliminate microbes from surfaces.
Sandhu Developments pledge to one Charity Gala a year to raise funds for a charity of choice for the community they develop in.
Example: December 2021 at Queen’s Manor they successfully raised $250K for the Sick Kids Foundation.
Share This Article
Choose Your Platform: Facebook Twitter Google Plus Linkedin