Barrie is set for incredible growth as more Urbanites recognize the value proposition Barrie has to offer. Besides being a great place to live and work, Barrie’s infrastructure projects are moving forward at a faster pace then the GTHA’s infrastructure projects. These projects show how Barrie is a fantastic location to land your business and realize your goals. Here are five of the biggest projects in the City of Barrie that have been underway for the last 4 years:
- Harvie and Big Bay Point roads crossing over Highway 400 (completed)
- Dunlop Street West right-of-way expansion between Eccles and Toronto streets (completed)
- Mapleview Drive East improvements from Country Lane to Yonge Street (underway)
- Dunlop Street East corridor improvements from Toronto to Mulcaster streets (completed)
- Holly pumping station (completed)
Read more about these infrastructure projects helping improve our city:
Driven by expertise and dedication, Maven Commercial Real Estate provides sensible real estate solutions in the Barrie, Orillia and Simcoe County Markets.